MuZo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bryan Adams - 11 - CD Review

Go down

Bryan Adams - 11 - CD Review Empty Bryan Adams - 11 - CD Review

Post  joey124 Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:30 pm

Bryan Adams storms back with his 11th studio album, entitled ‘11’ packed full of unmistakeable rockers and signature ballads. The lead single ‘I Thought I’d Seen Everything’ is a Bryan Adams classic in the making - a rocky, mid-tempo track that has already gone onto radio playlists on both side of the Atlantic. ‘11’ was recorded largely in hotel rooms and backstage dressing rooms around the world during the past two years and feature the return of his long time collaborator Jim Vallance on three cuts. The Adams/Vallance partnership was responsible for many of Bryan’s classic hits including ‘Heaven’,’ Summer of 69’ and ‘Run To You.’

In support of the release of the album, Adams started a unique ‘11 concerts, 11 cities’ tour, taking in 11 different countries in just 11 days. The intimate shows at some spectacular venues saw Bryan perform an acoustic set, on stage, with just his guitar and harmonica.
To coincide with the album and tour, an exhibition of Bryan Adams photographs was also held at London’s historic National Portrait Gallery, entitled ‘Modern Muses’.

Bryan Adams has sold well in excess of 65 million albums worldwide. He is one of the true musical legends currently still performing and releasing new material.

Official Website: www.bryanadams.com
My Space: www.myspace.com/bryanadams

Track Listing:

1. Tonight We Have The Stars
2. I Thought I'd Seen Everything
3. I Ain't Losin' The Fight
4. Oxygen
5. We Found What We Were Looking For
6. Broken Wings
7. Somethin' To Believe In
8. Mysterious Ways
9. She's Got A Way