MuZo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MTV MOVIE AWARDS...surprise Guest Depp Steals The Show At The MTV Movie Awards

2 posters

Go down

MTV MOVIE AWARDS...surprise Guest Depp Steals The Show At The MTV Movie Awards Empty MTV MOVIE AWARDS...surprise Guest Depp Steals The Show At The MTV Movie Awards

Post  joey124 Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:11 am

Johnny Depp stole the show at the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday night (1Jun08) picking up two prizes and sending Hollywood's female contingent into a frenzy.

Shy Depp was a surprise guest at the bash, shocking even A listers in the audience when he appeared onstage to collect his awards for Best Comedic Performance, for the latest Pirates of the Caribbean movie and Best Villain for Sweeney Todd. Lindsay Lohan jumped to her feet; while Juno Oscar winner DIablo Cody swooned when the cameras fixed on her.

Depp expressed his surprise to win a comedy award, telling the crowd, "I'm not really sure how this happened. You can ask anyone, I'm not a very funny person."

Elsewhere, Adam Sandler picked up a Generation award from Tom Cruise and treated the audience at Universal City, California's Gibson Amphitheatre to an impressive rendition of Carly Simon's Nobody Does it Better.

There were also awards for Will Smith, Zac Efron, Iron Man and Transformers.

The full list of winners is as follows:

Best Female Performance - Ellen Page in Juno

Best Male Performance - Will Smith in I Am Legend

Best Movie - Transformers

Best Summer Movie So Far - Iron Man

Breakthrough Performance - Zac Efron in Hairspray

Best Fight - Sean Faris and Cam Gigandet in Never Back Down

Best Comedic Performance - Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean:

Best Villain - Johnny Depp in Sweeney Todd

Best Kiss - Briana Evigan and Robert Hoffman in Step Up.
joey124
joey124
Movies & English Sections Moderator

Back to top Go down

MTV MOVIE AWARDS...surprise Guest Depp Steals The Show At The MTV Movie Awards Empty Re: MTV MOVIE AWARDS...surprise Guest Depp Steals The Show At The MTV Movie Awards

Post  Couki Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:15 am

joey124 wrote:

Depp expressed his surprise to win a comedy award, telling the crowd, "I'm not really sure how this happened. You can ask anyone, I'm not a very funny person."

anyway jhony depp says that ,except pirates of the carribean , he never plays but horror roles!
Couki
Couki

Back to top Go down